- The Attendance System is one of the unique features of GrandChase. In this system, you can see how long have you’ve been logged into the game, and get rewards from events. This is a simple guide about the Attendance System’s interface and functions.
- Checking your Attendance
Upon clicking your menu bar on the upper right of your screen, click the icon with the check mark on it.
Once you click the icon, another window will pop out which is the attendance window.
The Interface1. Month2. Year3. Attendance Stamp4. Play Time Counter5. Weekly Reward Button6. Monthly Reward Button7. Attendance Points–
The system has different “stamps” basing on how long you have been logged into the game.
• Check Stamp – You will get this stamp after logging in the game for 70 minutes (1 hour and 10 minutes). You must click the date in the calendar in order to confirm your attendance for that day.
• Star Stamp – Just like the Check Stamp, you must log into the game for 70 minutes (1 hour and 10 minutes) in order to acquire this stamp. However, this stamp will only appear when there’s a special item that will be acquired in an event once you confirmed your attendance.
• Triangle Stamp – You will get this stamp automatically if you logged into the game but didn’t stay for 70 minutes (1 hour and 10 minutes).
• X Stamp – You will get this stamp when you didn’t log into the game for a certain day.
• Daily Rewards – After acquiring a check stamp, you will get three champion mode tickets and 100 attendance points after confirming your attendance for the day. You can use the attendance points to trade some items from the shop.