Here we’ll discuss about the Crafting System here in GC. There are two ways to get to the Craft/Break Window to get yourself started in crafting materials, pet books, event items and even equipment for your selected character.
Through the Menu tab in the Room Select Screen.
(encircled in black)
After which, the menu will drop down, enabling you to see the Craft/Break icon. which looks like this.
You’ll be then prompted to enter either one of the Park’s 8 channels, simply choose one of them, and the character you wish to enter it with.
Simply find the “Old guy with a beard”, then click on him. Yes, you heard me right! That’s the Blacksmith. To give you a better look, here’s what he looks like.
After clicking on the Blacksmith, two options will be shown in your screen.
The Craft/Break window will show once you click on either one of the options.
Functions (Coded into colors) – Craft Item Tab
Functions (Coded into Colors) – Break Item Tab
1. Green (Craft Item/Break Item Tab) – Allows you to choose whether you’ll be breaking or crafting items.
2. Yellow (Progress Indicator) – Displays the progress of breaking a certain item or equipment.
3. Indigo/Blue – The machine which eats your items and breaks it into crafting materials!
4. White (Character Select) – Allows you to choose which character’s items you’ll be breaking.
5. Black (Equipment/Accessories List) – This window will show all available equipment that you can break for crafting materials.
6. Orange (Break Queue) – This window will show all equipment in queue for breaking.
7. The three boxes on the lower right hand side of the Break Item Window will show the items you’ll get after breaking your equipment.
8. Purple (The X button) – Closes the Craft/Break Window altogether.
Note: Please do remember that you’ll be spending GP when you craft items along with the materials needed for crafting